Malakeh Roya is under supervision of the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran, therefore all the travel programs provided by Malakeh Roya are governed by the rules and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran, including the followings:
– Keeping and using prohibited materials and equipment considered as crimes in rules and regulations, is strictly forbidden in Malakeh Roya’s travels.
– Wearing customary clothes as per the customs and the rules and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran is mandatory.
– Bringing along any animals (even pets) on tour, is forbidden.Keeping tools harmful and dangerous for one’s and others’ health is strictly forbidden.
– Tourists are bound and committed to follow group plans and respect religious, ethical and legal matters during travel programs; otherwise, they themselves shall be accountable and held responsible for their action.
– This contract is concluded based on I.R. Iran’s rules and regulations and should any disputes arise, it shall be settled by resolved per rules and regulations of the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran.